Thursday, March 13, 2008

My Book Idea...


...Is slowly turning into a blog idea.
For a short while I have been considering how difficult it may be to write a book for people like myself, another one of those awful relationship self-help books (of course) geared toward women based on my own experiences. I feel ridiculous writing this, but I find myself sharing little tips and tid-bits to friends and young girls etc who are struggling with the whole 'men are from mars, women are from venus' problem us human beings go through. The problem is that nobody really knows for sure how it all works, why people do what they do and how to handle it!
It will be hit and miss, and no doubt I won't be very popular with some ladies and gents. My theories are mainly Christian-based and probably not for everyone. But mind the holes as you step into my thoughts and I'll introduce some basic ideas on how to be stronger, smarter and to help you discover how to better-handle tough situations.

No comments: