Wednesday, March 12, 2008

New Hair cut!

It's been a very long time since I have had a proper hair cut. Say...a year? I hear you asking why. Because, dear anonymous reader, my mother used to cut it. I let her do it about 6 months ago for (probably) the last time, and today I am getting a real style, a real cut and I am excited. My hair at the moment is very long, layers from my chin down. If I don't have a picture up yet, I will eventually so you can see the colour. I think I want something very fun, sexy, lots of layers and some fresh new bangs ('fringe' for all you Brits out there). My style is very boring at the moment and I need it to shape around my face a little better. I can't really give an example of what it should look like using a celebrity but if you know my friend Sarah S. you will see what I mean!
When I get back today from getting it cut and after I have gone to work til 9 perhaps I will find time before I go to bed to get pictures! Exciting.

No comments: